Safety Tips & Tricks for Trick or Treating This Halloween!
Safety Tips & Tricks for a Fun Experience Trick or Treating This Halloween!!
1. Don’t leave your kids alone — even older children should have an adult with them to chaperone.
2. Don’t stay out too late — there’s no rule that trick or treating needs to be in the dark. With younger children, it’s best to take them out in the early evening from 3pm to 6pm.
3. Cross roads safely and stick to the sidewalks — there are lots of distractions for drivers at this time of year, so be sure to stay on the sidewalk and only cross the road when it’s safe.
4. Decorate your costumes brightly — use reflective materials or anything that lights up, if possible so they can easily be seen by drivers.
5. Make sure your kid can see clearly and their vision isn’t impaired from the costume or facepaint — this is so they can see cars as well as any tripping hazards.
The Tony Migliaccio Team wishes everyone a Safe & Fun Halloween!
Visit our Facebook page here for more information like this! 👇