Final Four Announced In Harford County Non-Profit Bracket, Cast Your Vote For The Semifinalists
HAVRE DE GRACE - Har-Co Credit Union is hosting a special March Madness bracket-style tournament to select the county’s favorite non-profit.
Residents can vote for one of the 16 non-profit organizations competing in the bracket each week in March. Those with the most votes will move on to the next round. As of March 15, the credit union has announced the final four in the bracket.
Those organizations are:
- The Humane Society of Harford County
- Harford County Child Advocacy
- The Arc (Northern Chesapeake)
- The Boys and Girls Club of Harford and Cecil Counties
Each organization will receive a donation for their participation in the contest, and the winner will receive $2,000.
“As Harford County’s only financial institution dedicated solely to the county, the community and our members are the focal point of everything we do,” Chief Marketing Officer Alex Coulson said in a statement. “Giving back to Harford County is the foundation that we were built on in 1955. By including many different impactful organizations in a multi-tiered campaign, we’re able to give appreciation and gratitude back to the community in a large-scale effort while involving our members and local residents.”
To vote for the semifinalists, click here.
Updates on the bracket and winners are accessible on Har-Co Credit Union's Facebook Page.
More News from Havre de Grace
- Cecil College inducts 92 into International Honor Society Alpha Alpha Theta is a PTK Three Star Level organization.
- Best Hotels In MD Revealed In 2024 Ranking The best hotels in Maryland were just revealed in this 2024 ranking.