Wes Moore Appoints Harford County Board Of Elections Members
HARFORD COUNTY - Five appointees to the Harford County Board of Elections were approved by Governor Wes Moore on Friday.
These board members mark Moore’s first round of “Green Bag appointments,” a name derived from the green leather bag used to transport the gubernatorial appointees to the Maryland State Senate.
James Richardson, Joseph Price, and Michael Dykes were reappointed, and they will be joined by two new members: Christina Bracknell and Marquita McMillan.
“I made a commitment to Marylanders that we would create a government that looks like the state of Maryland, and I am thrilled to say that our Office of Appointments has followed through on that promise by presenting a group of nominees that is both representative of our state and incredibly qualified,” Moore said in a statement.
Other Harford residents named to board positions are:
- Kenneth Poling, Maryland 9-1-1 Board.
- Michael Huneke, State Board of Foresters.
- Robin Hollar, Maryland Community Health Worker Advisory Committee.
- Kristin Murphy and Karen Baumeister, Interagency Coordinating Council for Infants and Toddlers.
- Terry Jackson, Maryland Legal Services Corporation Board of Directors.
- David Richardson, Maryland Port Commission.
- Samuel Encarnacion, State Public Information Act Compliance Board.
More News from Havre de Grace
- Cecil College inducts 92 into International Honor Society Alpha Alpha Theta is a PTK Three Star Level organization.
- Best Hotels In MD Revealed In 2024 Ranking The best hotels in Maryland were just revealed in this 2024 ranking.