Person Rescued From Vehicle On I-95 And Santa Claus Coming To Town
HAVRE DE GRACE - Yesterday evening, volunteers from the Susquehanna Hose Company rescued an individual from a crash on I-95, according to officials.
The Susquehanna Hose Company says that crews responded to reports of a flipped vehicle on southbound I-95 near mile marker 86.6.
When they arrived on the scene, rescuers found a car resting on its side with one occupant trapped inside. Crews quickly went to work stabilizing the vehicle and removing the windshield to free the trapped driver.
The driver was transported to Johns Hopkins Bayview Trauma for treatment.
Susquehanna Hose Company has also announced that Santa Claus will be joining the SHCo Volunteers and making his rounds through Havre de Grace before Christmas!
Santa will sit atop a SHCo truck as he drives through Havre de Grace and waves at residents. The dates and locations for Sants’s journey are as follows.
- Saturday 12/10 beginning at 1230pm - Bulle Rock, Bayview Estates, GraceHarbour, Gracecroft, Grace Manor, Scenic Manor, Shawnee Brooke, Ontario Street Extended (and side streets), Tydings Road (and side streets), Lapidum Road (and side streets), Oak Tree Drive, The Paddocks.
- Friday 12/16, beginning at 6pm - Fountain Street, Girard Street, Bourbon Street, Lewis Street, Alliance Street, Lafayette Street, Giles Street, Commerce Street, S Washington Street, S Union Avenue, Market Street, S Adams Street, S Stokes Street
- Sunday 12/18 beginning at 9am - Juniata Street & side streets (North of Pennington Ave), Otsego Street & side streets, Erie Street. Garfield Road, Elizabeth Street, Somerset Manor.
- Tuesday 12/20 beginning at 630pm - Bradford Green, Bay Blvd, Seneca Ave/Chesapeake Dr/Bloomsbury Ave area
- Wednesday 12/21 beginning at 630pm - Anderson Avenue, Lewis Lane, Lori Lane, Greenway Farm
SHCo reminds residents to please not approach the fire truck and remember to listen for sirens indicating Sant’s arrival.