Harford County Humane Society Pets Of The Week 10/16
Harford County Humane Society is continuing its promo on bully breeds, head to the shelter to adopt any bully breed dog and pick your own adoption price!
Here are the pets of the week, if you are looking to adopt one of these wonderful animals, contact Harford County Humane Society.
Photos of these animals are in the gallery at the bottom.
Dog of the Week – Moose
- Age: 1 year
- Color: Blue & White
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Gender: Male
- Adoption Fee: Pick Your Own Adoption Price (all October)
- A little bit about Moose: Hi, I'm Moose, a real fun-loving pup who's ready to be someone's sidekick. I'm all that and that bag of chips. I'm playful and sweet, I walk great on a leash, and would be the best hiking buddy. Oh, I can just see us now walking in the fall leaves at Jerusalem Mill! And then afterward, I'm the perfect dog to snuggle up on the couch with. Please come to the shelter and talk to the people here if you think I sound like your cup of tea!
Cat of the Week – Jake
- Age: 7 years
- Color: Grey & White
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair Mix
- Gender: Male
- Adoption Fee: $45
- A little bit about Jake: Hi there, I'm Jake, and besides good books and wine, I also enjoy cooking. My specialties are tuna noodle casserole and teriyaki salmon. There are never any leftovers and my guests lick the plate clean! In my previous home, I lived with other cats and a dog so I'd be fine having roommates like that again. If you find yourself captivated by my photos, then don't delay! I'm taking visitors and would love to meet you.
Critters of the Week – Spike & Pe'pe
- Age: 3 years
- Color: Black, Gold & White (Spike); Cream & Brown (Pe'Pe)
- Breed: Guinea Pigs
- Gender: Males
- Adoption Fee: $20 each
- A little bit about Spike and Pe'pe: Greetings! We are Spike and Pe'Pe, a pair of guinea pig buddies looking for a home together where we can enjoy yummy veggies every day and have plenty of toys to keep us busy. We can be a bit timid at first but once we start to associate you with treats and veggies, we'll be right at the cage door ready to greet you and eat right out of your hand. Once we're used to you, we even like being pet. If you are interested in meeting us, please come to the shelter during visiting hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, or Sun 12-4.
If you want to support your local shelter by adopting any of these animals, please visit here, or their shelter at 2208 Connolly Rd in Fallston.