Harford County Humane Society Pets Of The Week 10/8
Harford County Humane Society is continuing its promo on bully breeds, head to the shelter to adopt any bully breed dog and pick your own adoption price!
Here are the pets of the week, if you are looking to adopt one of these wonderful animals, contact Harford County Humane Society.
Photos of these animals are in the gallery at the bottom.
Dog of the Week – TACHO
- Age: 2 years
- Color: Brown & White
- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Gender: Male
- Adoption Fee: Pick Your Own Adoption Price (all October)
- A little bit about Tacho: I'm Tacho, no, it's not a cool way of spelling "Taco" as some have thought! My head might be a little big for my body but that just gives me the better forward momentum I need to jump in your lap and give cuddles! I have a lot of energy and I love playing and going on long walks! I'm 100% a dog that would love a active family and has the time to spend with me. Think your a good fit for me? Let's hang out and get to know each other!
Cat of the Week – RAZZ
- Age: 6.5 years
- Color: Grey & White
- Breed: Domestic Shorthair Mix
- Gender: Female
- Adoption Fee: $45
- A little bit about Razz: Prepare to be razzle dazzled by a beautiful kitty who is playful, sweet, and all that jazz; it's me: Razz! I am a big sweetheart who loves chin rubs and ear scratches. And just wait until you see me scramble after my string toys and laser light; I can be very entertaining! As much as I love to play, I also highly value my relaxation time and enjoy spending a good part of the day curled up in my cozy bed. Now I just need somebody to curl up with! If you are interested in meeting me, please come to the shelter during visiting hours Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, or Sun 12-4.
Critter of the Week – COWBOY
- Age: 1 year
- Color: Black & White
- Breed: Silkie Mix
- Gender: Male
- Adoption Fee: $10
- A little bit about Cowboy: Howdy pardner. Don't reckon I've seen you in these parts before. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. Listen here, why don't you take a load off and sit with ole Cowboy for a spell so we can get to know each other? You know, a cowboy is a gentleman with or without his hat, boots and spurs. I'm a single Silkie mix feller who likes hangin' around the waterin' hole and minglin' with the ladies. I reckon I'm pretty smooth and won't easily get my feathers in a ruffle. So climb up into your saddle and take a ride over to the shelter. Tell 'em Cowboy sent ya.