Open 24 hours a day, Waffle House is located right along Route 40 before the Hatem Bridge in Havre de Grace. Served any time of the day, breakfast entrees on the menu include waffles (including specialty waffles such as chocolate chip or pecan), breakfast sandwiches,biscuits and gravy and eggs. Lunch and dinner entrees include burgers, steaks, club sandwiches or salads.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, street level sidewalk opening.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast entrees: sandwiches, waffles, eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy. Lunch/dinner entrees: sandwiches, soup, salads, steaks, burgers. Desserts.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Waffles: chocolate chip waffles, pecan waffles, banana waffles.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Waffles.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual.