410-939-3313 and 410-575-7045
The Tidewater Grille is Havre de Grace's only water-front restaurant. Extensive use of glass and the open design of the restaurant ensure views of the water regardless of where you sit. It has a cozy bar, lounge, formal dining room, four-season's porch, and two outside decks. The same menu is available all day, everything from delicately seasoned crab cakes, burgers, soups, salads, and sandwiches to pasta, prime rib, lobster, and fresh fish, the restaurant's mainstay. Zagat rated, the restaurant also hosts special events ranging from company meetings to wedding receptions. Enjoy live entertainment every weekend. There is a private dock for hungry boaters too.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 9am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrances
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thetidewatergrille.com/menus/
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual