The Painted Lady is a one-of-a-kind shop that made downtown Havre de Grace its home in 2009. It carries a large variety of items to find, as co-owner Genvieve Britton says, the "right kind of gift for the lady in your life." With a warm, eclectic and artistic atmosphere, it truly embodies the certified Arts & Entertainment District in which it is located.
- Hours: Mon, 11am - 6pm; Tue, 1pm - 6pm; Thu - Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: November 20, 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Custom artwork, hand-adorned clothing, local jewelry, hand-painted furniture, home accents, handbags
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "It feels like a neighborhood." It's on the waterfront and also a certified Arts and Entertainment District.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Do you deliver?"
- Antiques specialties: Refinished items/furniture
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 24
- Antiques services: Consignment