Schools, Government, Libraries Closed in Harford…
Susquehanna Museum of Havre De Grace
Drag box to select area
100% Were impressed
The Lock House, located along the Susquehanna River in historic downtown Havre de Grace, was built in 1840 and remained in service until the canal stopped being used in 1900. In 1982 the Lock House was transformed into a museum and opened to the public and renamed the Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House. Enter the museum and tour the Lock Keeper's bedroom, the Havre de Grace room which provides detailed history of the town and the War of 1812 room which hosts maps of the area.
817 Conesto St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078
- Accessibility Details: Ramps on waterfront side of the building
- Hours: April 10 - Oct. 31, 2010: Fri - Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Hours: Call for more information.
- Accessible: yes