St. John’s Episcopal Church is the oldest church in Havre de Grace. It is located at the corner of Congress and Union Avenues in downtown Havre de Grace. We are currently using guest priests on Sundays. Please come join us, there is plenty of room for everyone.
The three-building campus includes a Parish Hall which hosts outreach programs. Grace Place is an outreach program where meals and groceries are provided to the less fortunate every Tuesday morning. It also hosts Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings in the evenings.
- Hours: Sunday services: 8am, 10:15am. Monday morning prayer: 9:30am. Wednesday Eucharist: 5:30pm. Grace Place: Tues, 11:15am - 12:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrances, ramps
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1809
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No