A real down-home crab joint, Price's was established in 1944. You can get steamed crabs sold by the dozen at a good price and eat them at a table covered in brown packing paper. The restaurant has indoor seating with flat-screen TVs and a deck with unobstructed views of the Susquehanna River.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, Sun, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Founding Date: 1944
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pricesseafood.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Steamed crabs
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Steamed crabs
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steamed crabs.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Completely casual