Java by the Bay has offered a relaxing, unique and eclectic atmosphere since 1993. The customer not only receives a warm greeting upon stepping into the shop, but also the inviting aroma of gourmet coffees. In addition to having been delighting Havre de Grace for years, the coffee shop has also shipped coffee overseas to troops in Iraq on multiple occasions. Owner Charlie Lawson invites everyone to "come in, try us out and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, 7am - 3:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Frozen drinks, Tea smoothies, Variety of espresso
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Receipt required.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The small-town atmosphere.
- What's your most popular item?: Gourmet coffee and coffee beans.