Investment Antiques and Collectibles
Long-time residents Fritz and Diane Sterbak have been supplying Havre de Grace natives and visitors with a different kind of antique store for 40 years. The historic building that their enormous collection has occupied since 1970 is packed with not only antiques, beautiful stained glass windows and unique collectibles but also custom-made furniture. Its custom furniture items include tables, benches, bookshelves, cabinets, bars—all made from vintage wood.
- Hours: Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Antiques, furniture, collectibles, and storage units
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: 7 days with a receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The history behind it, friendly people, the waterfront and an excellent police department.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Is it an antique, or is it a reproduction?"
- Antiques specialties: Stained glass, architectural items, fireplace mantels
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Consignment