The Havre de Grace Maritime Museum is located in front of the Concord Point Lighthouse along the water. The museum's mission is "to collect, document, preserve and interpret the maritime skills and heritage of the Susquehanna River and the Upper Chesapeake Bay." Inside of the museum, various nautical artificacts are showcased, and many programs are offered such as wooden boatbuilding classes, historical lectures, maritime concerts and nautical demonstrations.
- Hours: June - August: Daily, 10am - 5pm September - May: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, 10am - 5pm (*times may vary due to special events)
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and handicapped parking in grass lot level with the entrance.
- Founding Date: December 28, 1987
- Ticket information: FREE ADMISSION! Guided tours available - tour guide fee associated - call to schedule in advance.
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Museum Hours
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual