For 80 years, Goll's Bakery has been cooking up old-fashioned "eats and treats" for Havre de Grace residents -- all made from scratch. This third-generation, family owned bakery lures you in with the unforgettable, wafting scent of something tasty in the oven. Originally, the owners were bakers in Germany. They immigrated to Philadelphia and came to Havre de Grace on their honeymoon and never left. They opened the bakery in November of 1930. As Susie Goll puts it, this is "the bakery people used to remember when they were little."
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 7am-5pm; Saturday: 7am-4pm; Wed and Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: November, 1930
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Donuts, Cakes, Danishes, Muffins, Coffee, Turnovers, Pies, Cookies, Other assorted baked goods.
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Eclairs, Tarts, Cream Puffs, Lunch Pies
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a nice little quiet town; it's safe.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Eclairs, Cream Puffs