Courtyard Book Shop does not only carry used books, but also specializes in out-of-print publications and antiquarian books. Owner Jack Kelly encourages those within the community to come in for a visit to find unique books at great prices.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Thu, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: October 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mostly out-of-print books.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 30 days, with a receipt, for store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The location by the water.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: "It depends on the person walking through the door."
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Magazines
- New/used: Used
- Number of newspaper titles: 20,000
- Wi-Fi: None