When customers walk into Blue Earth Leather, they will experience a calming space, full of a beautiful array of cultural and artistic items--not to mention the warm smell of leather that fills that shop. Embracing the niche market that is leather working, in addition to carrying unique Native American merchandise, Blue Earth Leather offers something great for every age.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: A variety of leather goods (belts, boots, etc.), shirts, jewelry, hats, decor items
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's very diverse--lots of arts, different businesses and it's near the water.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Jeans don't ever go out of style."
- Clothing and accessories brands: Minnetonka moccasins, Mountain tee shirts, Wheeler accessories, Blackhills gold
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: Yes