The area around this famous antique mall in downtown Havre de Grace has been deemed "Bahoukaville." With a reputation for its unique collection of all sorts of rare items and for the owners' community involvement, it's no wonder that this large shop has been such a staple. Operational since August of 1996, Barbara and George Wagner have created a place that they say allows the customer to "step through time." What makes Bahoukas stand out from other antique malls? It not only has an enormous collection of rare items, but also a "Beer Muzeum," located on the second floor of the establishment. Bahoukas also has a new section of the store called "GreenJoy" containing eco-friendly products, including shopping bags, purses, wine totes, sandwich wraps and silverware carriers up-cycled from estate linens.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: August 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Beer Muzeum, Furniture from the 1860s, Jukeboxes, Sports memorabilia and 12,000 square feet of different collections.
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a great walking community on the water with an amazing spirit of volunteerism.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Is it a reproduction, or is it real?"
- Antiques specialties: European oil paintings, art glass, Civil War/military items, toys
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 5