Stroll around and check out the entertainment:
- A mechanical bull near 226 N. Washington St.
- Two face painting booths, one on St. John Street and another near 142 N. Washington St., where there will also be a balloon artist.
- The new Havre de Haunts tours bring to life stories of the city's haunted past, with departures at 7 and 8:30 p.m. from Concord Point Coffee; 217 N. Washington St.
- La Banque de Fleuve is having an open house and tasting event; 321 St. John St.
- Animal adoption agency Luna's House near 131 N. Washington St., with Soroptimists Club, Head Start and the VFW nearby.
- The Kona Ice truck will sell frosty treats on St. John Street. The Laughing Crab catering truck will be on Pennington Avenue and the Snowball Experience will be on Congress Avenue at N. Washington Street.
- Silks Restaurant of Bulle Rock will have a booth with coupons and soup samples.
Celebrate the summery weather with dinner outside at Laurrapin Grille, MacGregor's, Coakleys Pub, The Vineyard Wine Bar and Rodger's House Tavern. All are offering outdoor seating.
There will also be a host of musical acts around town:
- Five in Time will play on Franklin Street at Union Avenue.
- The Fiddle Oaks bring fiddle and folk music to Laurrapin from 6:30–10 p.m.; 209 N. Washington St.
- Mark Boyle and Mike Hiob's "No Pro Bono" will jam in front of Wonder Toys; 311 Saint John St.
- The Gross brothers will play across from MacGregor’s; 331 St. John St.
- A traveling minstrel will be singing throughout the streets downtown.
- Young musicians Sara and Emily; Pennington Avenue at Washington Street.
- Gaby Frank and band will play near The Vineyard Wine Bar; 142 N. Washington St.
- Harder than Steel will unleash its sound on N. Washington Street near Congress Avenue.
For those looking to shop, check out First Friday sales in downtown Havre de Grace.