Last Sunday's snowstorm snuffed out the original plan for the Havre de Grace Candlelight Tour, which was scheduled for Dec. 8; but now organizers are ready for take two. This weekend, luminaries will light the way for the city's 41st candlelight tour, slated for 4 to 8 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 15.
The tour features historic homes and buildings lit up for the holidays, accompanied by songs from carolers.
"A selection of homes and businesses with varying architectural styles from different periods in the city’s history in or near the historical center of Havre de Grace can be toured this year," according to Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House, which sponsors the event. "Each tour stop will be seasonally decorated to complement the structures."
Tour stops include the following:
- 958 Chesapeake Dr., Sattler Home
- 817 Conesteo St., Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House
- 548 Ferdinand Dr., Krause-Oleszczuk Home
- 316 Giles St., Cannizzaro Home
- 215 Giles St., Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- 825 Market St., Creghan Home
- 617 Market St., Proctor-Jackson Home
- 744 Monarchos Dr., Mulligan Home
- 666 Ontario St., Hiner home
- 461 Quaker Bottom Rd., Steppingstone Museum
- 262 Revolution St., Leedom Home
- 800 South Market St., Currier House
- 500-B Warren St., Arts by the Bay Gallery
- 615 Congress Ave., Church of St. Patrick
- 560 Fountain St., Grace Reform Episcopal Church
Tickets are $18, available at the Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House, 817 Conesteo St., Havre de Grace. There will be a holiday boutique at the Lock House starting at noon on Sunday as well, where people can shop for greens and gifts.