Before then, the event was still scheduled to go on despite the wintry weather expected to dump snow, sleet and freezing rain across the region.
The 41st candlelight tour will feature historic homes, churches and buildings lit up for the holidays, accompanied by songs from carolers.
"A selection of homes and businesses with varying architectural styles from different periods in the city’s history in or near the historical center of Havre de Grace can be toured this year," according to Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House, which sponsors the event. "Each tour stop will be seasonally decorated to complement the structures."
Tour stops include the following:
- 958 Chesapeake Dr., Sattler Home
- 817 Conesteo St., Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House
- 548 Ferdinand Dr., Krause-Oleszczuk Home
- 316 Giles St., Cannizzaro Home
- 215 Giles St., Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- 409 Girard St,. Perry Home
- 100 Lafayette St., Maritime Museum (CLOSED due to weather)
- 825 Market St., Creghan Home
- 617 Market St., Proctor-Jackson Home
- 744 Monarchos Dr., Mulligan Home
- 666 Ontario St., Hiner home
- 461 Quaker Bottom Rd., Steppingstone Museum
- 262 Revolution St., Leedom Home
- 800 South Market St., Currier House
- 301 South Union St., Vandiver Inn
- 500-B Warren St., Arts by the Bay Gallery
- 747 Monarchos Dr., Skleres Home
- 615 Congress Ave., Church of St. Patrick
- 560 Fountain St., Grace Reform Episcopal Church