CRAVE is for anyone suffering from an addiction. We also have a mothers-of-addicts support group as well.
CRAVE is a Christ-centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups.This is a program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions or compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. The purpose of C.R.A.V.E. Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered Twelve Steps. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
To provide PEOPLE supporting your recovery!
To provide PURPOSE influencing your actions!
To provide PLANS preventing relapse!
To provide POWER to overcome your addiction!
To provide a PLACE serious about your recovery!
- Care – We believe everyone needs someone to care for them.
- Restoration – We believe God can fully restore individuals and families
- Accountability – We believe intentional relationships matter to your recovery.
- Value – We believe you are valuable regardless of your hurts, hang-ups and habits.
- Elevation – We believe you can become a better person.