That was just one of the items in the city's FY 2013 fourth quarter financial report that Havre de Grace Mayor Wayne Dougherty presented at the City Council meeting earlier this week.
Some highlights from the report:
- City revenues were nearly $14.2 million and expenditures were $14.7 million.
- The Promenade Fund has $125,000 available for repairs and maintenance.
- The RAD loan program did not make any new loans and has $220,000 available for additional lending this year.
- The marina made a $5,000 profit, in part because there was an increase in ramp usage and fuel sales.
- The Water and Sewer Fund is at a $1.6 million deficit, which may grow because of new construction. It started the year at a $1.2 million deficit.