Specifically, the Harford County 911 call center reported these roads were problematic:
- 3600 block of Old Level Road in Level
- MD Route 543 (several areas) in Bel Air
- 1700 block of Singer Road in Abingdon
- US Route 1 northbound at Bel Air Bypass
- Red Pump Road and St. Francis Road in Bel Air
Harford County Emergency Manager Rick Ayers said that melting snow left roads slick. "The result of the subfreezing temperatures has left many roads and bridges covered with a thin layer of ice, which ultimately caused a number of
accidents," Ayers said.
The department advised drivers to be extremely cautious.