Robin Hood Road Shed Fire Causes $1K Damage

Firefighters respond to Havre de Grace fire after 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 17.

A neighbor reported a shed in flames Wednesday night on the 400 block of Robin Hood Road in Havre de Grace, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal.

The fire began in the 8-foot by 10-foot storage shed due to an electrical failure related to an interior light, according to an official statement.

It took 20 firefighters about 10 minutes to put out the blaze, which was reported at 6:24 p.m. The fire caused $500 in structural damage and $500 in damage to the contents, according to the fire marshal.

The incident remains under investigation.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »