Three people were reportedly injured in a building fire in the 500 block of Franklin Street in Havre de Grace Friday night.
Two firefighters from the Susquehanna Hose Company were hospitalized after battling the blaze, which started in a tax preparation business located on the entry level of an apartment complex, The Aegisreported.
The blaze was reported just after 7 p.m.
WBAL TV said first responders found a woman with self-inflicted stab wounds, which was unrelated to the fire.
"Fast-moving" flames roared through the building and "heavy smoke was seen billowing" outside, according to WJZ.
The fire was placed under control by 8 p.m., according to ABC 2 News.
Both injured firefighters were taken to Harford Memorial Hospital, where they were expected to survive, according to The Aegis, which reported one was electrocuted and another fell.