If you have a job like mine, you can't exactly throw on a jersey or purple camo pants for work everyday this week (by the way, I don't condone purple camo pants on a regular basis). You still have to get your purple on leading up to the Super Bowl!
Now, for anyone who knows me, two of the things I love most in life are 1. A Good Theme and 2. FOOTBALL. Those things, combined with a little bit of fashion make for a fun week of planning outfits.
Here are some ways you can rock some purple (Not just a purple top, too easy).
1. Nails: Grab some purple polish (if you can find any left in Maryland) and some Ravens nail decals. They work just like temporary tattoos--all you do is do a top coat and it looks like an artist painted a masterpiece right on your nails. Decals available at Poor Boys.
2. Purple Kicks: I just happen to have purple heels, but because bright colors in shoes are especially popular right now, you can probably nab some of your own. They were big for fall, too, so you might find a clearance deal on a pair!
3. Hair Accessories: Whether you do a temporary hair extension, hair bow or hair chalk, it's something different and one more thing you can make purple! I know some work environments wouldn't be thrilled about this, so try a clip-in extension or a semi-hidden streak.
4. Bags: I have a couple Ravens totes, but if you just grab a fashionable purple purse, you can use it for more than just game time, too.
5. Scarf: Sometimes, a scarf can just finish off an outfit or it can be a statement. If you don't think a fleece Ravens scarf would cut it for indoors, try a light-weight scarf in, of course, RAVEN purple.
6. Jewelry: There's a lot of Ravens jewelry out there. You can always step up your game and rock some of that with all your other purple.
7. Purple Pants!: Okay, so I know this is a little more limiting but if you dare, do it! Colored bottoms are in and now easy to find.
How are YOU rockin' your purple this week?!