Afraid you'll run out of toys, games, movies or sanity?
Here are some activities for you and your kids to do this week, with a little extra Halloween flavor to get the kids into the spirit:
• Where/When: , 300 Seneca Ave., Havre de Grace, 5 p.m., Tuesday.
Why Go: The Salvation Army hosts faith-based character building activities for children and teens ages 6-18.
• Where/When: , 101 S. Union Ave., Havre de Grace, 7 p.m., Wednesday.
Why Go: Cub Scout Pack 967 hosts a sign-up to re-start the pack, which will meet on Wednesdays, 7-8:30 p.m.
• Where/When: , 800 Giles St., Havre de Grace, 6 p.m., Friday.
Why Go: Enjoy fun games for the whole family and check out a showing of the movie, The Lion King.
• Where/When: 608 N. Tollgate Rd., Bel Air, 8:30 a.m., Saturday.
Why Go: A major fundraiser for homeless and neglected animals of Harford County. A number of contests will be held throughout the day.
Pricing: $1 per contest entry.
• Where/When: , 120 N. Union Ave., Havre de Grace, 2 p.m., Saturday.
Why Go: The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore presents Going, Going, Gone! at the Havre de Grace library. Live animals at the library for ages 6 and up.
Pricing: Free, registration is required.