We are One Church, Three Locations & Six Services!
We meet on Saturday @ 6 PM and Sunday @ 9:00, 10:15 & 11:30 AM & on a semester basis at 6 PM at the Havre de Grace Campus, 10:15 AM at the Perryville Campus and 10 AM at the Abingdon Campus. It is our hope that from the moment you enter the parking lot, you will experience outstanding hospitality! We want you to know that you are important to us and to God. “Come as you are” is our motto! We do not have a dress code. (Just wear some!) For those who are coming for the first time, there are reserved parking spots near the main entrance just for you.
- At the front door, you will meet some of friendliest people we know. They will greet you with a warm handshake and a friendly smile. Please feel free to ask them any questions you may have about the service.
- As you walk into the building, you will find our hospitality center serving a FREE continental breakfast on steroids with Starbucks coffee each week. We would love for you to join us to hang out and meet people before and after the service.
- Nearby is the children’s ministry check-in area. You are welcome to keep your children with you in the main service if you’d like, but many children enjoy the fun, kid friendly interactive service held in the lower level’s Kid’s Zone!
rTykes (Nursery) - Children are very important to us! Our nursery is available during all five services. Our nursery caregivers are loving people who will provide a well-supervised environment for your child. Also, the rTyke’s nursery is equipped with live video streaming of the service so that you do not have to miss the service if you stay in the nursery for any period of time!
rTykes (Toddlers) – Our toddlers program is for children ages 3 to 4 and also meets during all five services. Prior to the service, your children can be signed in to rTykes. Follow the signs to find the kids space.
rKids Children’s Church – Our children’s church meets during all five services and is for kids who are 5 years and older through the 5th grade. Prior to the service, your children can be signed in to Children’s Church. You’ll see signs guiding the way to the lower level as you walk through the doors of the church.
- All of our services include inspiring music and an encouraging message with practical insights into God’s Word. You’ll probably see a couple short videos and helpful slides on the screens throughout the service. At the service’s conclusion, you may wish return to the hospitality center for more coffee or stay to pray with a member of our prayer team.
- As you leave the service, please stop by our Guest Services and Get Involved Center’s! At the Guest Services Center, you will receive your first time visitor’s gift, find literature about our church, have the opportunity to ask questions and find answers about our church. At the Get Involved Center, you will be able to sign up to serve in one of our ministry’s, get involved in a service project we are championing in our community, volunteer at Good Cause, join one of our MicroChurches and more.
Prayer – Each week, our prayer team is ready to serve and will agree with you in prayer over the needs in your life. Ask any Restore Church volunteer to help you locate someone on the prayer team. If you have an urgent request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions - If you have any questions right now, feel free to email our Office Manager, LaChell Trisvan, at email@example.com! For questions about faith, or if you’ve attended a service and made a decision to follow Christ, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call church office at (443) 243-4537!