The calendar has turned, which can only mean it's time for another First Friday in .
The city's downtown streets come to life from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday.
Check out the variety of street vendors, live performers and activities as downtown streets are closed off for the monthly festival. , and will offer outdoor cafe-style seating.
The celebration really kicks off at to honor Shawn Forton for .
Here are some downtown business specials for First Friday, as provided by Havre de Grace Main Street:
- Spend $20 or more and receive a Pizzazz! frequent buyer card
- Just moved to . Join the Drop In Drum Circle on the corner of St. John and Franklin streets for First Friday. There will be a coupon for one free private lesson with one of our teachers in guitar, piano, voice, etc.
- Offering 10 percent off on one purchase.
- Lamps, art, rugs, accessories & accent tables in stock: 30 percent off, excluding final items.
Soroptimist International of Havre de Grace
- Posters and T- Shirts are available for $10 each at and . Proceeds benefit scholarships and community service projects.
Stirling Bridge Jewelry
- Select items 10-20 percent off.
- Buy two and get the third at half price.
- Buy two ornaments and get the third at half price.
- Hands-on letterpress demonstrations with a keepsake coaster. Buy three greeting cards, get a monogram notecard free.
TELL US: What are you looking forward to for First Friday? Leave a comment.