Havre de Grace offers a few options for those looking to eat a holiday meal outside the home. Here are a few. If we missed anyone, please add the information in the comments.
- Chesapeake Grill is open daily, including Christmas, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.; 913 Pulaski Highway.
- Coakley's Pub is serving food from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Christmas eve; the bar will be open until 2 a.m. on Dec. 24. Coakley's is also hosting a "Bad Santa Party" on Christmas from 7 p.m. until 2 a.m., when just the bar will be open; 406 Saint John Street.
- Frank's Pizza will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Christmas eve and closed Christmas day; 1123A Revolution St.
- MacGregor's is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Christmas eve and Christmas day; 331 Saint John Street.
- Sweet Devotion is open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Christmas eve and will be closed Christmas day; 1834c Pulaski Highway.
- The Vineyard Wine Bar is open 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Christmas eve for lunch only. It is closed Christmas day; 142 N. Washington St.
- Waffle House is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; 808 Pulaski Highway.