The will be held this weekend at in .
The show is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
There is no admission for the show, which features artists and craftsmen showcasing their original work.
Among the artwork, according to a news release: "drawing, painting in oils, watercolors or acrylics, fibers, floral, glass, jewelry, handmade soap, metal work, photography, pottery, ceramics, sculpture and woodworking."
Art comes in the musical form at the show, too. Musical performances include:
Saturday » Stage
- 10-11:30 a.m. » Shepherd's Grass (bluegrass gospel)
- 12-1 p.m. » Lewis Lane Singers (50s-60s, rock)
- 2-4 p.m. » Hundred Yard Smash (pop, rock)
Saturday » Children's entertainment tent
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. » Face painting
- 12-1 p.m. » Uncle Pete (music show)
- 2-3 p.m. » Uncle Pete (music show)
Sunday » Stage/Gazebo
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. » Paul Howshall (pop — gazebo)
- 12-1 p.m. » Lewis Lane Singers (50s-60s, rock — stage)
- 2-4 p.m. » When Thunder Comes (folk, rock — stage)
Sunday » Children's entertainment tent
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. » Free face painting
- 1-2 p.m. » Uncle Pete (music show)
- 3-4 p.m. » Uncle Pete (music show)
Proceeds from the show benefit scholarships and community initiatives through Soroptimist International of Havre de Grace.
TELL US: What are you looking for at the show this weekend? Leave a comment.