Patch is wrapping up its first full calendar year of covering all the news, events and topics in Havre de Grace. So now we'll take the opportunity to reflect on the year that was.
Here are the stories that grabbed headlines in September 2011:
- The for .
- The Warriors football team .
- The Susquehanna Hose Company , thanks to hose company volunteer and Sgt. First Class .
- picked up .
- The property owner at the apartment building where was .
- The Susquehanna River . Local and . The river roared as . Projections indicated the . A loose sailboat . Patch so residents along the river could get constant updates. to sections of town. A during the flood.
- on Sept. 11.
- Havre de Grace held a .
- Havre de Grace for the first time since 2004.
- Harford County Boys and Girls Clubs benefited from .
- A ceremony on APG .
- in the 300 block of Franklin Street.
- A Delaware man onto Garrett Island.
- Havre de Grace .
- A at Bourbon Street and Union Avenue. A few days later, a man was .
- A man reportedly from the Aldino soccer fields. The man suspected of involvement was .
- Former City Councilman Charles Maslin was found not to have been in violation of parole, and was .
- The with a unanimous vote.
- moved its location .
- One driver .
- Patch reported that again.
- The was to serve as a beacon of hope in the fight against breast cancer.
Check back with Patch Friday for the top stories of October and November 2011. Have a suggestion or want to blog for Patch? Email editor Sean Welsh or leave a comment below.
| | | | | | | | September | October | November | December