Patch is wrapping up its first full calendar year of covering all the news, events and topics in Havre de Grace. So now we'll take the opportunity to reflect on the year that was.
Here are the stories that grabbed headlines in November 2011:
- on the two bridges over the Susquehanna River.
- A man allegedly attacked his girlfriend .
- F.W. Haxel Flag Co. circa 1812. Patch captured .
- A was in the running for a regional award.
- The Warriors , capping a perfect season.
- A on Deaver Street.
- The Warriors boys soccer team made a deep playoff run, . Meanwhile, Coach Sean Smith and his wife, Jen, were . The Warriors needed penalty kicks to . Brad Davidson , and the . Goalie for the Warriors. Mountain Ridge , in the state semifinal.
- The UCBAC was .
- Ed Rybczynski's sunrise photos were .
- City Council introduced a new rental ordinance, . They toward the proposal at a public hearing. Council ultimately went .
- Havre de Grace's downtown businesses for holiday shoppers.
- Royal Farms .
- A to direct visitors to the city's downtown district.
- A Havre de Grace girl —that would be 11/11/11.
- The from the first round of the playoffs by Perryville.
- The Havre de Grace Rite Aid was .
- A second 7-Eleven is . Patch had the initial story, plus the . on Patch and on Facebook.
- The curious squirrel .
- Occupy Wall Street protestors . They . They and . Marchers , bound for Washington, D.C. Taking Hatem Bridge was .
- David Beck and Katie Bubb were named Havre de Grace High School's .
- Ben Sollee at Biller's Bikes.
- Havre de Grace Main Street was .
- The Turkey Trot 5K . Results are .
- The Sustainable Maryland Certified .
- The city's .
- Main Street called "Small Business Saturday"
Check back with Patch Saturday for the top stories of December 2011. Have a suggestion or want to blog for Patch? Email editor Sean Welsh or leave a comment below.
| | | | | | | | | | November | December