Invite a friend
Yard Sale Under the Tent at the Maritime Museum
We're having a Yard Sale!
Saturday, August 11, 2012
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Located under the Event Tent behind the Museum
Items for sale may include:
Craft Supplies, Model Sailboats, Boats, Wooden Canoe Forms,
Scrap Wood, Fishing poles, and much more!
All proceeds benefit the Maritime Museum!
Please stop by and take a look!
|Where||Havre De Grace Maritime Museum 100 Lafayette St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Havre De Grace Maritime Museum
The Havre de Grace Maritime Museum is located in front of the Concord Point Lighthouse along the water. The museum's mission is "to collect, document, preserve and interpret the maritime skills and heritage of the Susquehanna River and the Upper Chesapeake Bay." Inside of the museum, various nautical artificacts are showcased, and many programs are offered such as wooden boatbuilding classes, historical lectures, maritime concerts and nautical demonstrations.
Other events here
- Calico Jack Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Kapriol'! Thu, Jun 13, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Kid's Corner Story Time! Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am
- Teresa Whitaker & Frank Schwartz Thu, Jun 20, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Grey Larsen & Cindy Kallet Thu, Jun 27, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Health of The Chesapeake Bay Wed, Jul 31, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm