Invite a friend
TODAY: Memorial Day Celebration
Services begin at 9 a.m. at Angel Hill Cemetery before moving to Tydings Park.
For more, visit the Havre de Grace Tourism calendar.
More About Millard E. Tydings Memorial Park
While it sits on a peninsula, the eight-acre park overlooking the confluence of the Susquehanna River and the Chesapeake Bay is in many ways the center of Havre de Grace. Tydings Park hosts the Fourth of July Carnival, provides the perfect vantage point for the Independence Day fireworks or a simple summer picnic. Situated on a hilltop, the community's largest playground oversees the City Yacht Basin and the beginning of the Promenade — a 3/4-mile boardwalk that meanders along the shoreline. The park and marina area includes parking and public restrooms, as well as the Promenade Grille. The park area adjacent to the playground has a gazebo-style pavilion and a veterans memorial.
Other events here
- DEAN SAPP & HARFORD EXPRESS CONCERT Fri, Jun 7, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- THE KLASSIX CONCERT Fri, Jun 14, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- GLOUCESTER CITY STRING BAND CONCERT Fri, Jun 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- LARRY BROWN QUINTET CONCERT Fri, Jun 28, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- EWABO CARIBBEAN CONCERT Fri, Jul 12, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- BIG CAM & THE LIFTERS CONCERT Fri, Jul 19, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Restore Church Summer Stand (Baptism & BBQ) Sat, Jul 20, 4:30 pm–8:00 pm
- LIX CONCERT Fri, Jul 26, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm