Invite a friend
Restore Church: Starting Point: Learn More about Restore!
Are you wondering why we do what we do? Starting Point is the First Step in the Restore Empowerment Track—the pathway to equip and release you to experience the life of significance found in the life of Christ. It is an introduction to “all things Restore.” Participants will learn about Pastor Jess’ story, the history of Restore, Core Beliefs & Values, MicroChurches (home bible study groups) and ministry teams. The Havre de Grace Campus meets every last Sunday of the month from 2-3:30 PM with the next one in two weeks on 7/29. The Perryville Campus holds Starting Point every first Sunday at 7-8:30 PM with the next one on 8/5 at the home the hit TV show “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” built at 33 Rollings Hill Lane, Port Deposit 21904. There will be a dessert spread, coffee and childcare!
|Where||Restore Church 616 Ontario St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–3:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Restore Church
Restore Church offers Christian worship in a casual atmosphere. Services are accompanied by live music from the the band Beyond the Veil. Sunday morning worship is followed by free continental breakfast. Restore Church also offers "micro-church" Bible study groups for adults and children. The church hosts missionary programs both locally and abroad.
Other events here
- CRAVE - Addiction Recovery Program Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Restore Church Student Ministries (Campus Life) Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Restore Church Sat. Night Service (6PM) Weekly on Saturdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Restore Church: Sunday Services (9, 10:15, 11:30AM) Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Gentle Parenting That Gets Results Sat, Jul 20, 9:00 am–12:00 pm