Invite a friend
Restore Church- Shift
What is Shift? Shift is the second step in the Restore Empowerment Track. It is a three week course that helps each person discover their personal road map into Restore.
|Where||Restore Church 616 Ontario St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Restore Church
Restore Church offers Christian worship in a casual atmosphere. Services are accompanied by live music from the the band Beyond the Veil. Sunday morning worship is followed by free continental breakfast. Restore Church also offers "micro-church" Bible study groups for adults and children. The church hosts missionary programs both locally and abroad.
Other events here
- CRAVE - Addiction Recovery Program Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Restore Church Student Ministries (Campus Life) Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Restore Church Sat. Night Service (6PM) Weekly on Saturdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Restore Church: Sunday Services (9, 10:15, 11:30AM) Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Gentle Parenting That Gets Results Sat, Jul 20, 9:00 am–12:00 pm