Invite a friend
CRAVE - Addiction Recovery Program
CRAVE is for anyone suffering from an addiction. We also have a mothers-of-addicts support group as well.
CRAVE is a Christ-centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups.This is a program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions or compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. The purpose of C.R.A.V.E. Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-Centered Twelve Steps. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
To provide PEOPLE supporting your recovery!
To provide PURPOSE influencing your actions!
To provide PLANS preventing relapse!
To provide POWER to overcome your addiction!
To provide a PLACE serious about your recovery!
- Care – We believe everyone needs someone to care for them.
- Restoration – We believe God can fully restore individuals and families
- Accountability – We believe intentional relationships matter to your recovery.
- Value – We believe you are valuable regardless of your hurts, hang-ups and habits.
- Elevation – We believe you can become a better person.
|Where||Restore Church 616 Ontario St, Havre de Grace, MD 21078|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Restore Church
Restore Church offers Christian worship in a casual atmosphere. Services are accompanied by live music from the the band Beyond the Veil. Sunday morning worship is followed by free continental breakfast. Restore Church also offers "micro-church" Bible study groups for adults and children. The church hosts missionary programs both locally and abroad.
Other events here
- Restore Church Student Ministries (Campus Life) Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Restore Church Sat. Night Service (6PM) Weekly on Saturdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Restore Church: Sunday Services (9, 10:15, 11:30AM) Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Gentle Parenting That Gets Results Sat, Jul 20, 9:00 am–12:00 pm