Tonight: August's First Friday in Havre de Grace
Havre de Grace Main Street's monthly downtown street festival is from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday.
The calendar has turned, which can only mean it's time for another First Friday in Havre de Grace.
The city's downtown streets come to life from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday.
Check out the variety of street vendors, live performers and activities as downtown streets are closed off for the monthly festival. MacGregor's, Laurrapin and Rodgers' House Tavern will offer outdoor cafe-style seating.
Here are some downtown business specials for First Friday, as provided by Havre de Grace Main Street:
- Spend $20 or more and receive a Pizzazz! frequent buyer card
- Just moved to St. John's Episcopal Church. Join the Drop In Drum Circle on the corner of St. John and Franklin streets for First Friday. There will be a coupon for one free private lesson with one of our teachers in guitar, piano, voice, etc.
- Offering 10 percent off on one purchase.
- Lamps, art, rugs, accessories & accent tables in stock: 30 percent off, excluding final items.
Soroptimist International of Havre de Grace
- Posters and T- Shirts are available for $10 each at Havre de Grace Visitor's Center and The Art Rooms. Proceeds benefit scholarships and community service projects.
Stirling Bridge Jewelry
- Select items 10-20 percent off.
- Buy two and get the third at half price.
- Buy two ornaments and get the third at half price.
- Hands-on letterpress demonstrations with a keepsake coaster. Buy three greeting cards, get a monogram notecard free.
TELL US: What are you looking forward to for First Friday? Leave a comment.