Havre de Grace Parade, Fireworks Set For Sunday
Havre de Grace celebrates Independence Day on July 1.
It's one of the biggest days of the year in Havre de Grace.
The city celebrates Independence Day a little early this year: July 1 to be exact.
The grand marshals for the parade will represent the Maryland Army National Guard 1297 and 1729.
The following bands are set to play in the parade, according to havredegracejuly4.org:
- Havre de Grace High School
- The Ravens’ Marching Band
- John F. Nicoll Pipes and Drums
- The Atlantic Watch Pipe Band
- Ulster Scottish Pipe Band
- The Harford Highlanders Pipe Band
- Upper Chesapeake Community Band
- Westminster Community Band
- Calvert Hall College HS Band
- The Reilly Raiders
- Archer- Epler Musketeers
- The Fusion Corps
- Shenandoah Sound
- The Waconia High School Band from Waconia, Minnesota
At dusk—approximately 9:30 p.m.—a display from Fireworks Extravaganza will cap the week-long celebration.
Have photos from the parade or fireworks? Add them to our community gallery.