Weather This Week: Rain Early, Sun Later
Patch runs down the weather forecast for Harford County.
Harford County residents will have a wet start to the week, but thing should clear up by the weekend.
Patch will update weather forecasts in the event of dangerous storms.
For tides, visit the Maryland Department of Natural Resources website.
Take a look at the forecast for this week, per weather.gov:
- Monday high: 54 degrees; 80 percent chance of rain
- Monday night low: 37; 70 percent chance of rain
- Tuesday high: 42; 40 percent chance of rain, high 42
- Tuesday night low: 35; 90 percent chance of rain
- Wednesday high: 42; 50 percent chance of rain
- Wednesday night low 30; partly cloudy
- Thursday high: 41; mostly sunny
- Thursday night low: 27; partly cloudy
- Friday high: 41; mostly sunny
- Friday night low: 25; partly cloudy
- Saturday high: 43; mostly sunny
- Satruday night low: 25; partly cloudy
- Sunday high: 42; mostly sunny
TELL US: What are your plans this week? Will the weather impact them? Leave a comment.