Host Families for 2012 Cal Ripken World Series
- Organization: Ripken Baseball - Cal Ripken World Series
- Causes: Educational, Kids, Sports
- Date(s): The Cal Ripken World Series takes place at The Ripken Academy in Aberdeen, MD from August 10 - August 19, 2012. We would need Host Families starting August 9 to August 19, 2012.
- Contact person: Lauren Morris
- Phone: 410-297-9292
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: crws.ripkenbaseball.com
Are you interested in becoming a Host Family for the 2012 Cal Ripken World Series?
The Cal Ripken World Series is an international baseball event that will take place at The Ripken Academy in Aberdeen, Maryland from August 10th-19th, 2012. Teams from all over the globe will face off in a one of a kind event that promises to be a great time for all ages.
Host Families are essential to making this event happen. Requirements for Host Families include:
- Hosting at least two players from an international team. International teams include Australia, Canada, Dominican Republic, Japan, Korea, and Mexico.
- Meeting and greeting the team upon their arrival from the airport
- Providing a place to sleep, and three meals per day for the players for the duration of their stay
- Transporting the players to all scheduled practices and games, on time
If you want to make lifetime memories, enjoy baseball on a whole new level, and be a part of an amazing community event, than this is the place for you.
For more information on becoming a Host Family for the Cal Ripken World Series, contact Lauren Morris at 410-297-9292, or email@example.com
“Without host families, this event would not be possible; they are the cornerstone of the Cal Ripken World Series. Each year we have the opportunity to meet with teams and we enjoy hearing about their incredible host family experiences. These memories are a tribute to those who are generous enough to offer their home, time and effort in return for an opportunity to build relationships that last a lifetime.” – Cal and Bill Ripken